A. Sharing Your Content and Information
1. You represent your company owns all of the content and data posted by the Account Manager for your company or by any other user. Your Account Manager ultimately controls how it is shared.
2. For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like documents, photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission: you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to host this content and display it to users of your company's account on After Incorporation. This IP License ends when your company's account has been deleted.
3. When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
In order to help to keep After Incorporation safe and ensure it is used appropriately, you agree to the following:
1. You will not engage in unlawful multi-level marketing, such as a pyramid scheme, on After Incorporation.
2. You will not upload viruses or other malicious code.
3. You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
4. You will not use After Incorporation to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
5. You will not do anything that could disable, overburden, or impair the proper working or appearance of After Incorporation, such as a denial of service attack or interference with page rendering or other After Incorporation functionality.
C. Registration and Account Security
After Incorporation users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you agree and make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
1. You will not provide any false personal information on After Incorporation, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
2. You will not create more than one personal account.
3. You will not use After Incorporation if you are under 13.
4. You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
5. You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
6. You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
D. Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same. You agree that:
1. You will not post content or take any action on After Incorporation that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law.
4. You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on After Incorporation.
If you make a payment on After Incorporation, you agree that such payment is not refundable and does not guarantee service. After Incorporation may decide to revoke service to you at any time and for any reason, including for heavy usage of data, for breaching After Incorporation protocol, standards, policies or any other reason.
F. Special Provisions Applicable to Software
1. If you download or use our software, such as a stand-alone software product, an app, or a browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
2. You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
3. You will not provide a competing service or otherwise use any of the knowhow, product design, product functionality, trade dress or any intellectual property of After Incorporation to provide, commercially or otherwise, an online service or publication or to sell the same to a third party for such purpose.
2. Your continued use of After Incorporation following changes to our terms constitutes your acceptance of our amended terms.
2. If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on After Incorporation, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on After Incorporation and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on After Incorporation. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of After Incorporation.
3. WE TRY TO KEEP AFTER INCORPORATION UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING AFTER INCORPORATION AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT AFTER INCORPORATION WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT AFTER INCORPORATION WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. AFTER INCORPORATION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR AFTER INCORPORATION, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR AFTER INCORPORATION WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, AFTER INCORPORATION'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
1. By "After Incorporation" we mean the features and services we make available, including through (a) our website at www.AfterIncorporation.com and any other After Incorporation branded or co-branded websites (including sub-domains, international versions, widgets, and mobile versions); and (b) other media, software (such as a mobile apps, a toolbar), devices, or networks now existing or later developed.
2. By "information" we mean facts and other information about you, including actions taken by other users and non-users who interact with After Incorporation.
3. By "content" we mean anything you or other users post on After Incorporation that would not be included in the definition of information.
4. By "data" or "user data" or "user's data" we mean any data, including a user's content or information that you or third parties can retrieve from After Incorporation.
5. By "post" we mean post on After Incorporation or otherwise make available by using After Incorporation.
6. By "use" we mean use, run, copy, publicly perform or display, distribute, modify, translate, and create derivative works of. 7. By "active registered user" we mean a user registered to access After Incorporation.
1. This is an agreement between you and After Incorporation LLC. References to "us," "we," and "our" mean After Incorporation LLC.
8. Nothing in this Statement shall prevent us from complying with the law.
10. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you.
11. You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing After Incorporation.